We are looking forward to seeing everyone at the Wolf PRIDE nights. The PTO will have custom Mountain View Middle School bracelets and stickers for purchase along with the new spirit wear. If you are available to help out at the PTO table, please use this link to sign up for a time slot.
The Wolf PRIDE events are dedicated to making sure that students and families have everything they need to be ready to start the year. At various stations throughout the school you will have the opportunity to: pick up your schedule, have your school picture taken, meet staff, tour the school, turn in health-care/immunization forms (if not done previously) and our 6th grade students as well as students new to MMS will also receive their new Chromebooks.
To help us meet distancing guidelines and keep lines short, we ask families to attend during the hour window when at all possible.
Safety Protocols: Wolf PRIDE event safety protocols will include; three foot distancing and masks will be required for all entering the building.
Cashiers will be on hand during our Wolf PRIDE events for families to make payments. We encourage families to make purchases and payments related to the start of school online whenever possible but our office team is also happy to help during these events or at any time our offices are open, Monday- Friday 7:30-3:00.
Instructions are as follows:
- Log in to your Skyward Family Access account. Skyward Family Access
- In the upper right hand corner click on the blue “District Links” icon and select Online Payments.
- You will then need to re-enter your Family Access username and password.
- Click on your Mountain View student’s name.
- Under “Shop”, select “Items At Student’s School”.
- Select the items under each category that you would like to purchase and click “Buy” to add to cart.
Forgot or need your login/password information: contact our Registrar, Dawn Bendon (253-891-5200)
School Pictures will be taken during the Wolf PRIDE evening events. We will also have a second photo day once the school year has started (date TBD). Look for more information on picture packages to come soon.
Chromebooks & Device Coverage
New Students & All 6th Grade students will receive a new chromebook during the Wolf PRIDE event or on the first day of school. Families are encouraged to purchase chromebook assurance by paying online prior to or on the day of the student getting their device. Payments may be made online or in person.
Returning 7th/8th Grade Students kept their chromebook over the summer. All 7th and 8th grade students will have their chromebooks checked during the first week of school. We do encourage all families to consider purchasing the chromebook assurance which can be done online or in person. Please know that the assurance will not be active on chromebooks until it has been checked during the first week of school.
For more information see the SBLSD Digital Device Coverage
This is a basic list of school supplies to get the school year started. If students need additional supplies for specific classes, teachers will communicate this information in their syllabus in the first few weeks of school.
- Writing Utensils: pens and pencils
- Binder or Folder System for Organization
- College Ruled Composition Book- Recommended 4
- Glue Stick
- Colored Pencils
- Basic Calculator- 6th + 7th Graders
- Scientific Calculator- 8th Grade Only
- ¼ Inch Graph Paper- 8th Grade Only
- Earbuds/ Headphones
- Post-It Notes
- Fine Tip Markers
- Hand Held Pencil Sharpener